Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
The Senior M&E Advisor will oversee the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning component of the project. This includes the development and refinement of performance indicators; development of the Monitoring and Evaluation plan and systems for data collection; developing and supporting the design and implementation of baseline, mid-term and end of project evaluations and research activities; conducting data quality assessments (DQA); collecting data and information from the technical teams to report on quarterly progress toward annual objectives and targets; and leading efforts on data utilization for improved project implementation and sustainability. Coordinates with any external evaluations, sharing data to minimize data collection redundancy. Responsible for quarterly and annual M&E reports.
- A Master’s degree in education, research methods or another relevant social science is required. Training in qualitative and quantitative analysis with at least 6 years demonstrated experience in designing, monitoring, and evaluating programs in the education sector is required.
- Demonstrated success and experience in monitoring results and indicators of education access and quality, learning outcomes, and community engagement is required
- At least twelve years designing, monitoring and evaluating programs (education sector preferred). This individual shall have demonstrated success and experience in monitoring results and indicators of education quality, access, and community engagement.
- At least five (5) years of experience in monitoring, evaluation, or development research. Demonstrated experience in monitoring and/or evaluating projects.
- The candidate must demonstrate at least 3 years’ work experience in developing countries, including in conflict-affected environments.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant monitoring and evaluation methods in education.
- Very good English technical writing skills.
- Excellent computer, database, statistical software, and analytical skills