Thematic Updates Coordinator
PHAP - International Association of Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance and Protection
Summary of position
The International Association of Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance and Protection (PHAP) is looking for a dynamic individual to coordinate the editing and publication of the association’s thematic updates – written contributions from PHAP’s expert network on recent developments in their areas of expertise. This is a remote position, paid hourly (up to maximum of 40 hours per week), and managed through Upwork.
- Outreach to experts to solicit contributions for the publication series;
- Providing guidance to contributors and editing of their contributions;
- Managing publication schedule (estimating 25 updates per month).
- Experience or knowledge of the international humanitarian sector or international relations;
- Ability to maintain structured data for managing regular individual communications with a large number of people;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Advanced degree in international relations or related area;
- Experience of remote work.