Date: 05 April 2024
Time: To be announced
Duration: 3 days
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Cost: Register online for more information.
Organiser: IBA Human Rights Law Committee
A conference presented by the IBA Human Rights Law Committee.
- Women's rights and the ongoing gender pay gap;
- BHR and its impact for general counsel;
- Modern slavery; what do the next five years look like?
- Immigration detention and unaccompanied minors and children;
- Arbitrary detention; Article 9 of the ICCPR and its relevance in the third decade;
- I am a lawyer, but I keep being arrested when I do my job; help!
- Covid-19 and the lessons learned for BHR and HR;
- Digital HR and the future of advising on BHR;
- LGBTIQ rights of gay marriage; whereto next?
- Climate change and Ecoside;
- Myanmar current perspectives and moving forward.