Financial Capacity Director
- Provide overall management and leadership in providing technical assistance to financial institutions, including banks;
- Assist financial institutions with product development, collateral policies, risk assessment, and other aspects of MSME lending;
- Develop and implement effective approaches to bank staff training and capacity building;
- Participate in project work planning, performance management, and strategic communications;
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation as it relates to financial capacity, ensuring that all financial capacity targets are met.
- Advanced degree in finance, business administration, economics, or other relevant field;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in banking and finance, economic growth, enterprise development, or other related discipline;
- Knowledge and understanding of the business needs of small and medium-sized businesses in Rwanda;
- Familiarity with constraints and opportunities related to rural enterprises and livelihoods;
- Excellent project management, communication, writing and computer skills;
- Ability to negotiate, manage and build partnerships;
- Knowledge and experience with the policy and regulatory environment as relates to small and medium-sized businesses in Rwanda;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Previous experience working on USAID projects is a plus;
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
Don't forget to mention IntJobs when applying.