PHAP - International Association of Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance and Protection
Summary of position
The International Association of Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance and Protection (PHAP) is looking for a dynamic individual to coordinate the association’s online community of humanitarian practitioners. This is a remote position, paid hourly (up to maximum of 40 hours per week), and managed through Upwork.
In mid-February, PHAP launched its new community for members of the association, the PHAP Member Exchange. The focus of the community is on facilitating the provision of timely, practical information and resources in response to questions that arise in members’ day-to-day work, drawing on the tremendous amount of experience in the PHAP membership.
- Supporting members in formulating questions and responses in the community forum;
- Moderating new posts;
- Introducing/onboarding new members to the community;
- Active outreach to membership and wider network for responses to questions;
- Managing the seed question schedule;
- Maintaining roster of experts.
- Experience or knowledge of the international humanitarian sector;
- Ability to maintain structured data for managing regular individual communications with a large number of people;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience of community management;
- Experience of remote work.